NaNoWriMo

So, I have signed up for NaNoWriMo. For those of you not in the know, that's National Novel Writing Month. Basically, starting on November 1 until November 30th, I'm going to sit down and try to write a novel, or at least 50,000 words of a novel. If I win, I submit what I have to the site and there can be prizes and such though mostly I just want to have the flush of victory of having written 50,000 words in a month and probably being done with something worthwhile.

I have the next... twenty four days to decide what I'm going to write and get together an outline. On the bright side, going over all my permanent characters in my universe is giving me ideas for stories and making me go back and look at stories I stopped writing ages ago to see ideas I had that I could rework if I wanted to.

Basically, I have the whole month to plan how I'm going to write 50,000 words (that's roughly 2,000 words per day) in a month and what the content will be rather than me staring at a blank piece of paper for hours and then writing nonsense.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Who: The Celestial Toymaker

Once Upon a Time

Doctor Who: An Introduction