Memories... Or Intrinsic

Hey readers! Do you remember Intrinsic?

Yeah you remember that post abut revamping everything and all that and how I never followed up on it?

Well, I have decided that once I'm done with The December Project (first draft left now) and in the middle or Rewriting Eight, I'll start outlining this to fix it. As I no longer care about the writing about my family part (though some of the subplots were really good and will stay regarding the family the rest of it will just change a lot), I'm going to focus on Ariadne's story because I chose to tell her story and that's where that story is. Besides, it'll be easier to improve on culture and magic system, cut out a lot of the family stuff, and focus on one thing than to come up with a whole new plot and story.

I even have some ideas on how to tie Ariadne's story back into the idea of family being you're greatest blessing and your greatest curse in a way that probably sounds more clever in my head than it does in a random blog post.

Anyhow, that's my plan for Intrinsic now.

Step 1: Flesh out the world and the magic system with a focus on the plot that's already present.

Step 2: Do the part of the outlining process I liked and start thinking about the story of Ariadne itself.

Step 3: Edit, Revise Rewrite once Eight is finished being rewritten.

Sound good?

Great!

I'm actually a bit excited about all these plans, but remember when I made plans to read/watch all those Magical Realism-related to things? Or when I was going to review every serial of Doctor Who? Or how about Twilight with Time Travel/50 Shades of Blue? Or how about all those characters I was going to tell you about?

Yeah... I'll do better this time.

I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Who: The Celestial Toymaker

Once Upon a Time

Doctor Who: An Introduction