What's New

Well, a lot of things have been going on with me lately that have really slowed things down a bit as far as posting goes.

Mostly, I've developed... a social life. True, it's mostly friends from work, but I do other things outside of work as well, like Aikido... and that's about it for now.

I'm still working on 50 Shades of Blue, the first draft this week, but it's going slower than expected to start writing it. I was trying to write it in First-Person Point of View, but I wasn't doing so well like that. I'm really quite terrible in first person. I'm going to revert to Third-Person-Singular and see if that helps me with my writing process better. I think I'm just more comfortable with that writing style.

I certainly can't do the Hunger Games style because that's just crazy. And it highlighted how stupid Katniss was.

In addition, I am watching Legends of Korra, when the season ends, I'll do my review of that. I'm also going to watch Once Upon a Time and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland when they start with reviews for the first episodes and how they engage me and then for the last episode of the season. I will tell you I have little hope that Once Upon a Time will improve. I got thoroughly annoyed with it last season, and usually that means the show is going downhill with no recourse. Of course, Angel improved for Season Five, but then it was cancelled.

I'm still going to watch old episodes of Doctor Who, but it WILL be slow-going. Eventually, I may use it for something. I don't know what. Some part of me really wants to try to rewrite the New Series in some way to better fit the known cannon of the Old Series, but that would take a lot of work.

And it would be fanfiction.

I've never written fanfiction.

I'm also still working on Awoken by Serra Elinsen and I'll someday finish This Book Is Full of Spiders by David Wong or Cyn will kill me!

Other than that, not a lot to post this week unless I finish The Macra Terror.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Who: The Celestial Toymaker

Once Upon a Time

Soul Mates