Doctor Who Reviews


I haven't done a proper Doctor Who Review since September 18, 2013. That's over eleven months and counting now. And I'm sorry for that.

I'm so, so sorry.

I sort of got stuck at this silly serial called The Macra Terror and it turned into a kind of block that I repeatedly tried to get past, but I stayed stuck right there. It's a weird group of episodes and I don't know if I'm ever going to get past it, but when I do, the Doctor Who Reviews will restart and go back into weekly service.

Until then, if you want some Doctor Who Reviews done fairly well that go through the old series, Diamanda Haggan on Channel Awesome/That Guy With the Glasses had a pretty good series that makes a lot of interesting points. So, go over there and watch them since they're faster and better quality than mine and I'll come back with my Doctor Who reviews... when I do.

It may be weeks.

It may be months.

It may be another year.

But when I get back, I'll do my best to keep going until their done because... well... What else do I have to do with my time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Who: The Celestial Toymaker

Once Upon a Time

Doctor Who: An Introduction