Wow

You've been pretty irresponsible, Mum!
So... I haven't made a post in nearly a year...

That was very bad of me.

Very, very bad...

I have an explanation!

See, real life can sometimes be a real pain in the ass and I had one hell of a year.

First, me an my roommate had a falling out.

Second, my gallbladder went bad and had to be removed.

Third, I became severely depressed about the two previous things as well as my uncle's death mentioned in previous posts.

Then, I just didn't feel like doing anything anymore. I just wanted to eat, sleep, go to work, and hope life would end soon because it was sucking more and more.

Finally, I was stuck in the same job position for MONTHS and it was driving me steadily insane when I knew I had so much more to offer.

Well, I am now living in the house I grew up in.  I have been promoted to Specialty Processing Technician at work. I have a pet dog named Isaac, pictured above. My family tossed my dead uncle off a mountain, I watched.
Okay, so we left him on top the mountain in a neat pile. It was windy!


I had that blasted gallbladder removed in January. So, I'm back to normal eating habits again. Everything seems to be going okay with only a few normal hiccups and I decided to look at my blog again and maybe try to start posting on it now that I'm feeling better.

I'm also going to try writing again. I'm not going to do that silly time traveller story though. I didn't like what it was becoming, but I've got new ideas. BIG ideas.

I'm also telling you that I'm not going to be revisiting Hold the Tainted Tacos EVER, but I'll keep the blog up for posterity's sake. However, I am thinking of trying my hands at another blog, if that happens, HtTT may come down and I'll start writing a new blog that won't be an experiment in a new style of writing that definitely isn't my own.

I'll have more updates in the future. For now, I have a bookstore-raiding date!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor Who: The Celestial Toymaker

Once Upon a Time

Soul Mates